According to health care experts, if you smoke, you will be twelve times more likely to die from lung cancer. Now let’s just think for one short moment: wouldn’t it be very important for you to increase your chances of living from two to twelve times longer, gain many extra years of happy, healthy existence, and save thousands of dollars in increased medical costs?
• 10 times more likely to die from Cancers of the mouth, throat, and esophagus risks.
• 12 times more likely to die from lung cancer or some form of lung diseases.
• 10 times more likely to die from cancer of the larynx.
• 6 times more likely to die of heart disease.
• And you will be twice as likely to die of a stroke.
Enough is enough!
Another overlooked benefit is the amount of money saved by not buying cigarettes in the first place. For example; If you smoke one pack of cigarettes a day at $2.00 per pack, you spend $730 per year. If your habit has continued for a period of 15 years you will have spent an incredible $10,950! If you smoke two packs for that same period of time, you will spend $21,900!
If you want to help yourself to be successful, you need to be able to answer the following two questions:
1) What can you do to reduce the desire to smoke every time it hits you ?
2) What will you do until the urge passes?
With this information, I will give you the ammunition you need in this war against tobacco. You will be able to resist the urge to smoke every time it hits you and you will be able to resist it until the urge passes. Next, you will need to deal with the reasons that you smoke now. What kind of satisfaction does smoking give you – physical, mental, or emotional? Ask yourself.
to be continued